<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1976371024832229654\x26blogName\x3dI\x27m+Alone+noW\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://imalonenowbnn.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://imalonenowbnn.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6659438405192487222', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
sincerely J-er...,♥

Monday, March 15, 2010 ♥
♥ 1:33 AM

Went to edu fair in MidValley wif my uncle today..
it's crowded.. omg..
thr're ppl-ss everywhr..
( of cz la.. aboh hantu everywhr mea..)

n thr're a lot of uni tat we cant see in other edu fair..
like Penang International Dental University..
n etc..

I met 2 of my frens thr too..
Raymond Hng n Ah Thye.

wonder wat are they taking next time =)
haha...


Wat I wan study wor...
now im considering either psycology
or architecture..
okok..now tell u wat hapen

I choose to take Architecture at 1st..
den my mom say tat dun hv a vr good future..

ok,
den another 1..
since I like animals.. so tinking of Veterinary..
d probs: oli UPM in local provide dis..or else, foreign coutry
n my mom>Y dun consider Dentistry if u wan take Vet?
isshhh...

k.. change agn.
Dentistry...
walao..nid study chemy agn lo... super plzzzzzz la!!!
( vet oso nid study chemy n bio..
but i more like animal than human being ma...)
n oso, my result oso not allowed lo.
if i rily wan go for dentistry
tat person asked me to re-sit Phy n Chemy in spm
while taking their foundation course.. President Coll..

*uuuuufffp..*

so NEEEEEEXXXXXTT!!
change to Psycology...
dis I tot b4.. together wif architecture..
but I chose architecture 1st.
now consider psycology...
den last saturday, went to a counseling..
did a test n shows tat im suitable in
either medi field, or artistic field, or combine them..

medi, sure die la me..
artistic.. hmm..duwan
den d middle wan lo
architecture, physiotherapy, psycology, mass comm...etc
see! wat i choose were rite!

I noe I noe..
hv to tink in difren perspective n aspects ma...

I noe I noe..

den now how? wat shud I do???
beter tink of d pre-u 1st.. isshhhh... >.<

Labels:

♛ Don't Leave Me Alone In This Lonely World ♛

My L ♥ V E For You



J Biggy ♥
♛bLog mIstREss♛


Xiao J Biggy
A very random & hyper girl who
thinks that liFe sHud b cRaZiee

Music is part of her liFe
Singing is her way to release sTreSs

Take an U.F.O to visit me (:
Stairs to UFO
& there you go!

Adores ♥
♥ Loves

♛Pinkz♛
pInk sTufF cAn mAke hEr gOne crAziEE
pInk is sO swEEt. =)

♛BLogGiNg♛
is the way she burps out her feelings
N bLogGie is hEr bAbY..

♛Camwhoring♛
she wAntZ to make it
a pRovE aBouT her liFe..

♛Dark Chocolates♛
is her choice chocolate.
more bIttErnEss, lEss swEEtnEss puLizz

♛Beloved Darling♛
If I hv tO chOOse btwn brEatHing n ♥ing U,
I'll uSe mY lAz brEatH to tEll U that
I you

Entertainment ♥
♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Archives ♥
♥ Beautiful memories

` June 2009 ` July 2009 ` August 2009 ` September 2009 ` October 2009 ` November 2009 ` December 2009 ` January 2010 ` February 2010 ` March 2010 ` April 2010 ` June 2010 ` July 2010 ` August 2010 ` September 2010 ` October 2010 ` November 2010 ` December 2010 ` January 2011 ` February 2011 ` April 2011 ` May 2011 ` June 2011 ` July 2011 ` August 2011 ` September 2011 ` October 2011 ` March 2012 ` May 2012
tHx fOr vIsItiNg
witH♥,

Web Site Hit Counters
RoadRunner Internet